Hello Everyone!

beli

Hello everyone. Please bare with me as I learn the insides and outs of this place.

I just got interested in tattoos and have an idea of what I want to get. The only thing is, I am scared to ask a tattoo artist to draw what I'm thinking because I don't want to insult their creative work by asking them to change the design prior to the actual tattooing. I thought joining here and seeing if maybe you guys have pictures of what I am looking for.

The piece I want to do is a skull. What I want to show the most is the INSIDE of the skull, which I would like to do a thunderstorm. I know this will have to be a big piece in order to show this detail. I want it to just symbolize the storm within.

Do any of you happen to know if there are any pictures here that are similar to what I am looking for?

Thanks for taking a moment to read my post. Take care!

Welcome.

If it was me (and it's not), I would adjust your 1st intention to studying a variety of capable artists, learning who rocks the style of art you want to portray, and who is capable of pulling off. Then approach the artist with the idea. Adjustment(s) to their eventual drawing is part of the process. They should be used to it.

Welcome Beli. I would suggest looking at tattoos by Ron Henry Wells. He's based in Providence, RI but he travels a fair bit. I have a skull from him that has a path winding its way through the woods in it, and he's done a few tattoos with a similar theme. He's also a great guy. There's a video interview with him on this site too.

Beli never be scared to ask what for what you want, your the customer and there boss on this job. They are serving you, don't be shy. In saying that don't be rude or pushy but suggestive and you'll find that most tattooists are really easy to work with, within there own skills set that is. Good luck and love the idea please post a pic once completed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk