Just for fun...

I have had way too many late nights completing this stupid assignment for uni- its time for something fun.

If you won a lifetime of free tattoos, but the catch was that each tattoo had to be/ or incorporate a specific motif what would you choose?

my answer is skulls. Every day of the week. No particular reason other than I fricken love skulls

• 7 months later...

Seems nobody has a tattoo motif/theme they'd happy get forever😄

This topic actually came up in the shop last weekend (artist bought it up) and I mentioned mine would be skulls. It was interesting hearing what everyone would pick. Some were undecided,  while others were very specific.

Screenshot_20240312-073646_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-072927_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-072543_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-072711_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-072819_Gallery.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 6/24/2024 at 8:25 PM, rabbitrok said:

flowers I guess. I currently have roses, cherry blossoms, and forget-me-nots. Probably getting some sunflowers or morning glories at some point

ya, I want more flowers too

Edited by Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I discovered tattoos later in life.
    • Congratulations. I'll give a little unsolicited advice - start planning now. I've seen people who have a hard time making the transition. I had a friend who had big plans - he was going to record his originals, finish a book he had started (it was actually pretty good), work on a screen play, do some traveling (even bought a little sports car to take his trips in). When he retired, he decided he'd just spend "some time" decompressing. He wound up spending his days reading comic books and playing video games. He also started gaining weight, and he was already overweight to start with. Two years later he was still reading comics and playing video games. He hadn't recorded a single song, written a word on either his book or screenplay, hadn't taken a single trip. I had a gentle talk about all the great things he wanted to do and got the, "I know, I getting ready to start, I just needed som "me" time." Another three years passed and he still hadn't recorded a single song, written a single word or taken a single trip. AND he had gained about 100 pounds. We parted ways over politics; I asked him to stop bringing it up because we are about as opposite as it's possible to be, but he wouldn't shut up about it. Anyway, good luck. I've had some of the best times of my life since I stopped working. I'm a musician and I get to practice 3 or 4 hours a day, go to rehearsals, gigs, it's great. Between mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, laundry, shopping, cooking, the gym 4 or 5 times a week, and everything else, I'm busier now than when I was working.
    • Saturday gone I went in to get current webs touched up and extend webs into the cleavage. My appointment was pushed back an hr so we ran out time to fix the cleavage webs. It just wasn't working with my anatomy, so we're going to come back to those another time.  Managed to get a couple lines thickened on existing webs and a little cherry banger on my left calf (will match with skull cherries on right) , just after closing time. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries